The best people bring the best ideas and at Owen you’ll find exceptional talent...
Owen is an award winning single source engineering and architectural firm that is always interested in retaining talented and motivated professionals at all levels. The work week consists of 8 hours daily Monday - Friday. The firm offers a dynamic work environment to support your career goals with a generous compensation and benefits package.
Please e-mail or FAX your resume with cover letter and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
220 Technology Drive, Suite 100
Irvine, CA 92618
An Equal Opportunity Employer
SR. ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: FULL-TIME (T2H OR DIRECT)
- Plan check and design of large health care, educational, mixed-use and commercial projects
- Must have excellent follow-through skills
- Preparation of contract specifications, cost estimates, technical reports/studies, proposals, meetings and presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (Master degree or Ph.D. degree is preferred)
- Minimum 10 years’ experience will be required
- Must have PE license in California
- Must have experience with high voltage, low voltage, fire alarm for buildings including institutional, healthcare, educational and private developments
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate in a clear, open style
- Must be able to lead a design or review team
PRINCIPAL / SENIOR ARCHITECT
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience as a lead architectural planning and design professional and project management of Civic and Transportation related projects; Experience with other governmental and educational and commercial projects are helpful.
- Knowledge of governmental procedure and building codes including new Green Building Code and LEED certification process.
- Act as an executive architect and manage multiple projects
- Provide professional proposals to clients on fast turnaround schedules and ability to make presentation to clients and staff.
- Manage and provide full set of AE design documents and administrate the construction process on budget and schedule.
- Establish and have knowledge design review and QA/QC procedure during design and construction.
- Understand how to process submittal and approval with governmental agencies
- Ability to make personation to a selection panel.
- Must have prior experience working for an Architectural / Engineering Firm in California.
- Knowledge of Auto CAD or BIM, Bluebeam, Microsoft Office Suit, MS Project.
- Must be fluent in English language and able to communicate with client and his team. Knowledge of knowing other languages are encouraged.
- Degree in Architectural from a US university. Master degree preferred.
- Reregistered architect in the State of California.
- Must have LEED certification or in process, other certification such as PMP, DBIA are very helpful and are encouraged.
JUNIOR CIVIL ENGINEER/CAD DRAFTER
A junior Civil engineer CAD 3D designer for projects including both Public Works and Land Development. You must have 3 years of experience in Civil CAD drafting. A Civil engineering degree is a plus
ARCHITECTURAL CAD/REVIT MANAGER
A Senior CAD/Revit designer/drafter in architectural and engineering field must have good knowledge of managing a CAD/Revit department for a mid size architectural-engineering firm. A degree in architectural or engineering is a plus.
This position reports to the Principal and performs standard duties in the Architectural/Engineering Department.
Summary of essential job functions Responsible for managing project from initial design through construction for both governmental and private development. Must have experience working with RFI's, managing projects, autofile log organization, RFI logs, change orders, etc. Monitor shop drawing and bulletin status for timely review and processing. Manage the Request for Information (RFI) process for timely review and response. Internally track and monitor RFI and change orders per established office procedures.
Minimum Requirements Individual must be a responsible person, able to multi-task and regular attendance is required. Must have 5 years experience in Construction/Project Management field.
Abilities required Ability to manage and work independently as well as with a team with minimal supervision a must. Ability to communicate in a clear, open style is also desirable.
SR. CIVIL ENGINEER
The Senior Civil Engineer will prepare or review civil design and construction documents and be responsible for multiple general engineering projects.
Responsible for design of grading plan and improvement plans for buildings. Will also include the preparation of contract specifications, cost estimates, technical reports/studies, proposals, meetings, and presentations. Position requires a BS in Civil Engineering, professional registration as a Civil Engineer in the state of California, a minimum of seven years of relative design experience, and five years of project management experience. AutoCAD proficiency is a plus.
Ability to work independently as well as with a team with minimal supervision a must. Ability to communicate in a clear, open style is also desirable.
JR. ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Owen Group, Inc. is a full-service, award winning, top 500 ENR Architectural Engineering Firm specializing in Design and Plan Review of Healthcare, Education, and Mixed-Use Development.
The Junior Electrical Engineer will prepare or review electrical conceptual and construction drawings, prepare calculation and specifications and electrical engineering, plans, etc. and will also be required to interface directly with clients and be able to communicate and address client’s problems/questions/ comments in a clear, professional manner.
Summary of essential job functions: Looking for an individual to perform electrical design and drafting for healthcare, educational, commercial, and institutional facilities. This position requires an ability to work on projects from concept stage through construction.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (Master degree or PhD degree is preferred), minimum of 2 years experience in electrical engineering for buildings will be required. Must have PE/EIT License in California. However we entertain right applicant with graduate degree and without any practical experience.
Abilities required: Qualifications include strong communication and interpersonal skills and an above-average ability to work in a fast pasted team environment with multiple deadlines. AutoCAD proficiency is required.
SR. MECHANICAL ENGINEER
The Senior Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for commissioning, center of plan design, plan review, plan check, and LEED for sustainable building design.
Responsible for design of grading plan and improvement plans for buildings. Will also include the preparation of contract specifications, cost estimates, technical reports/studies, proposals, meetings, and presentations. Requires an ability to work on projects from concept stage through construction.
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (Master degree or PhD degree is preferred) and a minimum of 10 years experience in building design of institutional, healthcare, educational, and private development will be required. Must have PE License in California.
Ability to work independently as well as with a team with minimal supervision a must. Ability to communicate in a clear, open style is also desirable. Must also be able to lead a design or review team and be able to manage several people in his team.
JR. MECHANICAL ENGINEER
The Junior Mechanical Engineer will prepare or review mechanical conceptual and construction drawings, prepare specifications, and mechanical engineering plans, etc. and will also be required to interface directly with clients and be able to communicate and address client’s problems/questions/ comments in a clear, professional manner.
Requires the ability to work on projects from concept stage through construction. Must have knowledge of designing HVAC and Plumbing for facilities.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering and a minimum of two (2) years experience is required. Must have PE/EIT License in California. However we entertain right applicant with graduate degree and without any practical experience.
Abilities required: Must have knowledge of CAD Design ! Ability to work independently as well as with a team with minimal supervision a must. Ability to communicate in a clear, open style is also desirable.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to these classifications. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: FULL-TIME (T2H OR DIRECT)
- Preparing presentations, proposals and SOQs for potential clients
- Organizing and maintaining the resume database, project information, and project photos
- Assisting other divisions with marketing efforts
- Designing marketing materials, and marketing programs
- Bachelors in Marketing, Communication, English or Journalism
- Two (2) years + of marketing experience for a professional services firm
- Experience with the composition and preparation of proposals and SOQs and RFPs
- Proficiency with MS Office applications: Power Point, PageMaker, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Excellent written, verbal, and intrapersonal communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced deadline oriented environment while remaining focused on quality and customer service
- Prior A/E/CM marketing experience is preferred